Sports chiropractic is a speciality of the chiropractic profession. Sports chiropractors have an in depth knowledge of
- The sporting requirements of a broad range of sports
- Physical demands of sports on the body’s structures (muscle and joints)
- Injuries associated with certain sports
- Sports specific treatments
- Sports specific rehabilitation
- Sports injury specific rehabilitation
- Sports injury diagnosis and treatment.
As a sports chiropractor Chrisconcentrates on active treatments with a particular focus on getting the patient to self manage early. It is this key component of athlete investment into self-management that brings about early and long lasting results.
Chris took his studies in sports chiropractic in the USA, and was taught by the Director of the USA Olympic team Dr William Monroe. Chris offers an exciting array of knowledge combining knowledge, passion and a wide range of professional studies all focused on producing exception results for his Balmain and Rozelle chiropractic patients.